Friday, February 03, 2006

Yesterday once more

I finally got down to writing what I should have said many years ago, raw and unreserved. Coincidentally, I ended it with the date "02/02/2006". I didn't do it on purpose but that happened to be the day we broke up and later got back together, somesort. We gave each other another chance, and it was beautiful. It all ended on 27th July 2002 when I left her out in the cold when she needed me the most.

I have mixed feelings now that the letter is sent. I do not know how she will react and I have not a clue of the repercussions. Deep down inside, I think it'sall to do with fear and uncertainty.

I never had felt so lost inside for a long time.

All I can do is to pray that whatever meanings the letter will bring, it will be for her very best. She deserves every ounce of it after all that she had gone through.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home