Saturday, January 21, 2006

Better away!

Sometimes I question real hard why some people insist of doing certain things, like get the maid to re-arrange the stuff on my personal shelves when I was in Australia.

The result, my things go missing and I get absolutely angry because since young I have made known that no one except me should ever touch my stuff and if they had to, I should be made known. Somehow, time after time, the same issues arise and that really pisses me off.

What pisses me off even more is that, that very person happens to be my very own mother. Nowadays I am even more pissed off because she's playing the "I'm doing so much and I'm not being appreciated line”, when I tell her off.

In the very first place, there’s no need for her to do as much. She just does unnecessary things and when things go wrong because of her unnecessary doings and when she is made known of it she gets upset, like when she had the new maid to iron my clothes and burn a t-shirt of mine when again, I never asked for my clothes to be ironed and I always told them never to.

Maybe this explains why I despise living with them, my family. It explains why every time when I am in Malaysia during semester breaks I just spend a week with them and the rest of the time somewhere else, never mind if I have to sleep on the couch.

I don’t hate my family and I’m fond of them, but I just find it very hard to live with them when I have to deal with this kind of shit happening over and over again. I find that absolutely annoying and I’m not too good dealing with annoyance.

I’ll be headed south to Singapore in a day’s time for a week. It is good to be away.

I strongly feel my parents values and believes are just way too different.

I’ll be returning to Australia early February, I’m looking forward to that.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Better bring enough money for shopping.

12:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home