Tuesday, January 24, 2006

...post life

The funeral will be on Wednesday. It’ll be a small, quite one, my grandfather passed away as a Christian and it is too near to Chinese New Year for many to be auspicious to attend a funeral.

For me, even his death is sudden but I could at least accept the fact that he has lived a very fulfilling life, even he said so. Furthermore, he has been rambling on for the past few years that his time is very near even though he’s as healthy as any other; he was prepared for it.

Funny how life can just flash by in instances such as this, time takes a second to none.

Well, as far as I see it, the best that I can do is to pray and hope he’s in a better place and in peace, more so, I pray and hope my mom recovers quickly from grieving. She tends to be a tad over-emotional.

Amen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home