Saturday, October 02, 2004

An Episode

Just got out of the shower, spent a good half hour right until the hot water flowing onto my back ran short. Approximately an hour prior to that, had an episode of sudden deep depression. I am still trying to understand what happened to me. It happened before, about half a year ago, but I attributed that to the frustration I had working out my design. This one was sudden. Had a perfectly normal day. Came back, slept, woke up to have food, and about 3 hours after that it just came. I became aggitated, thoughts begin flowing endlessly into my mind. It's almost like my subconcious suddenly took over my concious. Tried sleeping, only made the situation worse. Half an hour after that, it was at it's peak, full-time disorientation. Distorted vision, I just couldn't focus. I had no control over my thoughts; it was like day dreaming, only I couldn't snap out of it. Tried looking for someone to talk to, none was available. I would have called my mate in the UK, texted him, he was doing his ward rounds.Last resort was to take a long hot bath. I've always liked to take long baths, find it really relaxing, nevermind the water restrictions in Victoria; my mind is of piority. Thank God it helped. Depression is fading off as I am typing this while a tension headache is coming in. I rather the later. You know? I was never like this. I was never depressed, least not up to this state. I'll probably seek help sooner or later. Really, I miss living a normal life. I really miss going to bed and wake up as a normal person; not remembering the dreams I had right down to the finest detail. I miss being me. Anyone else having the same issue? Please let me know if anyone has a proven solution to this. I am reallysick and tired of this shit as much as I'm sure of someone else. (EL, if your reading this, sorry to disrupt your near sleep).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home