Thursday, September 09, 2004

I'm screwed...

Yeap, I'm fucked, proper fucked! Right. In a nut shell, for this particular subject I'm doing, namely Asian Architecture B ( which I wish I didn't enrol for) we have a choice of writing an essay, do a 3d computer model or a timber scale modelof a tradisional building. I lead a group of 5, which I've volunteered to do the shop drawings for the model. I volunteered simply because I do have vast experience with wood work and at the same time, managed projects of this sort and scale ever since lower secondary. Rule no one is to always get the drawings needed right. With proper planning, 80% of the work is done. Work on the project is streamlined and there will be less chances of making mistakes. Now the thing is, I've just met with the wood work co-ordinator and all he said was "it's too late". What the fuck?! we've got a month and a half to go to just fucking cut pieces of wood and put them together, and he tell me it's too late. I'm dumbfolded. Fuck him! I've aced 2 metre tall scale models for exhibition within 2 fucking days with a 2 person team and now I've got a group of 5 and he's telling me it's too late without even listening to what i've got to say or even look at the shop drawings which i painstakingly produce. Perfect! Proper fucked. Feel like a couple of drinks, definately need them before i break the news to the rest of the team. Got to see him again tomorrow. Hopefully we will be able to convince him to let us work on it. Tonight's gonna be a long one, gotta think of a contigency plan. Fucking timber ain't cheap if we were to do it ourselves. Bloody hell, why in the first place did I ever enrol for this bloody subject? Now I'm proper fucked.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home