Friday, August 20, 2004

.....?

I hate this. I feel pressured. I do not know why. It seems like depression is slowly creeping in again and yet, there is absolutely no particular, well obvious reason for me to feel this way. No way it could be PMS. Maybe I'm overwhelmed by the amount of work, I dunno. Maybe it's again about the past creeping in and haunting me again. It's hard to let go, even I really want to. I need to let go and I do try, yet at times like this it just pops by, knock on the door and says hello! Fuck you! you bitch. You screwed my life you miserable bitch. Go have your 'life' but lets not forget, without me coming by into your life, you wouldn't have today. You wouldn't have your so called 'life'! Lets not forget who sent you to the Hospital after you OD on panadols bitch. Lets not forget who encouraged you to let go and see the world in a different perspective rather than your screwed up one. Lets not forget who was there when you were depressed and on the verge of ending your life. Lets not forget what you've taken from me and left me with. You took away my objective way of logical thinking and left me with this gunk called emotions. Fuck you! you ungrateful bitch!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home