Sunday, April 23, 2006

All for her

I do not know how to explain this but I will try. In these few years, I have tried my very best to forget about her and it seems that every time when I get just close enough to do so, she will appear in the many ways that would bring to her, be it a dream, a call on petty issues or like the recent, a random appearance in friendster. I was already determined to move on, to try to forget and let go, yet she appears.

I shall try again I suppose this time, or even spend a lifetime trying, for another chance to say sorry and not leave each other again. I’m heading to church tomorrow if I can get up on time. Fuck all, I'm going to give it my best shot.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you jia you ok.. be strong. nope i havent stop reading your blog. keep it coming aye? :)

10:46 PM  
Blogger Jerine said...

try talk to God. He always help.
or my suggestion is to look away. u can't forget her because u choose to think about her. try focus on other thing. like... do something that draws u to the community. that what, u get to know various kind of people. start fish out some girls u admire. notice them now and then. within a month u'll forget everything about her. maybe not forget, but it will put her behind ur thoughts

12:54 AM  
Blogger The Unknown said...

Likki - Thanks. What a pleasant suprise! I thought you disappeared into thin air. Where did you go??

Jerine - LOL! Thanks for the advice. It has already been almost 3 years and a relationship between. Tried that, thing is haven't quite fancy many and even had a few that fancied me come and go. Hence, I'm more than committed to do this.

3:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

heheh i know u mish me la >_< im not dead yet. just very broke, therefore, looking for a job now. :P

oh yeh, where are you now ah? i crave for a cuppa la. the only thing that i drink nowadays is plain waterrrrrr. blah.

oi, gimme ur email add. i holler mailer you okies? or the other way around la =D

4:55 PM  
Blogger The Unknown said...

holler mailer? i just sent an e mail to your address at hotmail. Does that still work?

3:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home