Tuesday, April 18, 2006

The Unknown ponders

I guess it’s as much as the anticipation and the wait that leads to the end result. I am still finding it hard to pin point exactly where I stand and what position I am at; most probably because I do not want to. It had been many years of me living in what I call a “stagnant slump” and I suppose after being at the bottom for so long makes it a little hard to make my way out of the black hole I’ve created. I find it difficult to comprehend and analyse what I feel and what my thoughts are at the moment as it is almost foreign to me. They are very familiar situations but in a whole different context and perceived in a very different light. These few days I’ve been wondering if all that is happening how is just a ripple in this chapter of my life or could it be a complete twist giving way to a whole new chapter? I suppose time will tell, sooner of later time will tell but for now, I am very confused.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home