Sunday, October 17, 2004

Noise?

I haven’t blogged for a while. The reason being I do not know what to blog and I do not have the necessity to do so. One might question why? The reason is simply the purpose of the blog. Ultimately, this blog should be a documentation of fragments of my search for pure silence. When I started this blog, I was ultimately lost. I was lost within my thoughts, intentions and motive. I was suffering depression. I admit it. Over time, and through my posts, I came to realise stuff. Stuff like why I’m depressed. Stuff like how much I was affected by my second relationship, stuff that I had trouble realising and admitting. Realisation is the key to resolution. Now I’ve realised a few of those stuff; stuff that I would need to resolve, stuff to be honest with myself. I’ve been hiding for way too long. I’ve been playing all those characters in real life whom wasn’t me. Through this blog, I found me; half the problem is tackled; half way through resolving them. I slipped, I fell. Only that I never knew how much. I know now. The search for Pure Silence will never be complete. It can never be achieved. Pure Silence is peace. We live in a world of constant change, a world of loud ambient noise. This blog defines what’s loud to me and what is silent. I’ll be silent for a while. I want to enjoy and appreciate the tranquillity I’ve achieve so far. It doesn’t mean I’ll stop blogging. It only means the purpose of this blog is deemed to change, not the nature. I’ll probably focus on stuffs concerning society. I’ve always wanted to do so. I love to theorise, I love philosophy, and I’ll be making noise, only not as soon….

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home