Saturday, March 05, 2005

Times like this I could cry...

Last week my car fucked up. It's been in the workshop for a week.

This week, I've been assigned to do stuff at work which is demanding in the sense of it's beyond my formal scope of studies. I have been given to task to develop the architecture of a masterplan of a costal town. The deadline's on this coming 15th of March.

Today immediately after work, I rushed to Pudu, the central bus station for the 8.30pm bus to get back to my hometown, to collect my car. I am to attend a private openning dinner of an art exhibition on Saturday. I really want to go and I have to work on Sunday to meet the secdule. The bus only came at 9.15pm.

I got back home, had a chat with my parents and waited for my friend to finish his work. Picked him up at 1am had food with him for I have yet to eat dinner. At 2.30 pm, I stopped to get fuel for the car, the tank's running almost empty.

Just as I rolled out of the petrol station, the engine came to a halt. I tried but I couldn't start the car. My mate had to help push the car into the petrol station, out of the main road's way. Called my mom, had her pick me up and send my friend back.

Drove home like a dickhead hitting ridiculous speed on the road while i ranted to my mom.

"why the hell does all this shit has to happen to me??"

....I truely am tired of the silver linings.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home