Saturday, February 19, 2005

Monotonous

Life is sad.

Quiet drinks in a noisy pub during CNY holidays with a mate.

Came back on Saturday, late. Had a text from a friend whom I haven't heard for a year. Said she's been busy, said she's been back in Malaysia for 4 months and will be flying back to NZ real soon. Said it would be rude to not call. She texted, I called to find out who so she still is rude. Said wanted to join in a coffee session I agreed with a mutual friend earlier. That's rude. I made sure I slipped in between the lines during the conversation I find that very rude. "I'll see if I can finish work in time" I said in the end.

Worked late on Sunday, cancelled coffee with mutual friend didn't borther informing the person from NZ.

Spend valentines dining with a collegue, did the graveyard shift after that.

Client stood us up on tuesday.

News has it that clients will want to change the whole urban rejuvenation residential project into a hotel, in a red light district. A stab in the chest!

Worked till late for the rest of the week.

Woken up by loser housemate today because he wanted to get his made to clean up the apartment. I went down to Bangsar and had coffee by myself in the mamak. Went to MPH bookstore in Bangsar Village to idea browse for my next project. Had another coffee at another mamak after that. Approach by a few sales girls. The first couple tried convincing me yoga, the other one sells lancome parfum and that's the only conversation I had with the ladies today.

Babling Blogger's meet tonight, I'll see if my migraine gets better.

What's the point in all of these??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home