Friday, March 04, 2005

Unspoken

At times, more of recent anger has gotten the best of me. Anger, fustration, insecurities and depression isn't a sweet cocktail to swallow. Bites the tongue, upsets the stomach and poisons the mind.

The things in the past I can't help but remember; fresh as spring yet hurts like cold winter rain.

There issues of the present which slowly eats me away and the uncertainty of the future plays havoc with my thinking.

Yet I put on a bold face, the easy going characther each and everyday. I can't do otherwise. I wouldn't.

It's hard to live in duality but I need to. The characthers I play aren't fake, they do take on me as I take on them. They happen to be reminicents of me, my past. They will be the characthers shaping my tomorrow. Nothing can wash them away.

I get tired. Boggled with my thoughts.

I try my best to look towards the light. Silver linings they call them, but dark clouds still do inflict their tall shaddows on me.

I'm far from peace, I'm far from silence.

Ultimately I'm lost. Tracing my path back home, return to sanity.

I haven't forgot God but time to time when things start to slide, I do slip. Forgive me father.

My past, forgive me for the wrongs I did.

To her, may she forget the things she hear and saw. May her remember my unsaid and her unfelt, sooth my sorrows and set us straight. I will no doubt remember her. Always.

There's nothing like life, yet there's nothing less.

The Unknown.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home