Saturday, November 27, 2004

There's gotta be more to it

Had 4 glasses of Shiraz in the evening at the End of Year Exhibition. Got home and JC left me a msg on MSN asking me if I would like to get down this club called Metro and I gave it a a little thought, afterall her boyfriend is back at home, sick. What's there to lose yea? Got down to the club alone and met her there. Wasn't that I expected really, not even close, didn't even scratch my teeth. Had a talk with my mate before I headed down, his suggested 2 options, one, get down and get pissed or stay at home, get a good bottle of wine and get pissed. Obviously I chosed to get pissed at the club. Right, an addition 3 Johnie cokes. Thing is, conversation was pretty stale and dancefloors was slow. Maybe it was just me, everything seems to be a turn off. Din't even feel like drinking much. Maybe. Left pretty soon after that, what's the point after all eh?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home