Monday, November 01, 2004

I'm officially 22

Birthdays are amazing. Mine was mind blowing. There wasn't any big parties, drunken acts etc, just a awesome dinner with EL and a little traditional cake cutting thingy with the rest of the Malaysians. What amaze me are the events prior to and after my "big day". I flushed my high distinction for design down the drain which on a larger picture, i flushed my oppourtuniy to potentially put an end to the bouts of depression I've been going through. That was two days to my birthday. On my birthday I unfortunately to have unknowingly offended a friend, a close friend. Today, that close friend took it out on me by rubbing in how and why I fucked up my design, right down to the finest most minute detail with not a grain of sugar to soften the bitterness. To paraphrase, it's like having blurry vision and a cut, where you can feel the pain but can't see the cut then this person comes along and forced a pair of glasses onto you. Your sight becomes instantly clear and all you see is your limb ripped off, dangling by the skin. That's probably how I feel at the moment. Ripped apart, stabbed again at the same spot and dipped in salt. I can't possibly write anymore.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home