Wednesday, August 04, 2004

Real PISSING off!

"I'm sorry but I don't think I'll go with it, it's going to take too much time. I'm just gonna do the essay instead of the model".

Fair enough. I'll accept that if it's pure that. So? Why in the hell am I pissed off? Well, I'm helluva pissed off because I know it's just not about that! It's more of "I've got no confidence in the people in the group. I don't think they are good enough and I'll probably have to do a little extra work instead of each and every group member getting the same amount of work. Oh yea, and in the end, they might screw it up, since they aren't good enough; least to me". BULLSHIT! Absolute bullshit. This bastard, eventhough have been a pretty good mate is slowly making his way into my bad books.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home