Sunday, August 01, 2004

Buzz

Argh, there's a constant buzz in my head, almost like a bee's stuck in it. Thanks a lot to one too many drinks down at the club last night. Uni hasn't really started and the bloody weather is too cold for my liking. Been thinking quite a bit lately. I know it's probably a lil too far fetch but soon I will have to decide, either it's Aus or back to Malaysia. Many would say that it's useless nonsense to actually try to decide this early, but hey, I reckon every little step taken each day will influence the outcome of the next and moreover every step made will be influence by one's thought. I hate to be lost. Not again. I've drifted once, and things for me are never the same. There's already a clear divide between the present past and the past. It haunts me. I'm afraid; just not showing it. Life goes on right?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home