Sunday, July 25, 2004

13 dollars mate.

Yea, 13 dollars for a bus from the airport to the city. Yea, back in Me!bored. A lil drowsy, pretty much slept quite a bit on the plane, despite the bumpy right. Bloody pilot has to constantly interupt my sleep with his anouncements, yes! I know we are flying in adverse weather conditions and yes! I know there's turbulence; simply for the fact that you repeated it too many bloody times! Now, couldn't he, First Officer, Kapten Johari just anounce it once, yea, once and leave the bloody seatbeat indicator light on and let me get some freaking sleep, not to say there's any good in-flight movies and the bloody food sucks, no ice cream for desert, just bloody devil's curry rice loaded with MSG; the least they can do is to let me get some sleep. Right, enough of ranting. Argh, classes starts tomorrow, gonna get pissed tonight, mate's Birthday. Something at least, eh? ..got this lil carving for bak kut teh for breakfast. Dammit!

Note: Gotta get this blog all set up. Gotta add links and all, looks too bloody empty and I just have a feeling this is gonna be a tight semester.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home