Friday, July 09, 2004

Passion - the end of

Every moment is a frozen bit; we moved so slightly and slowly that the shadows cast on the wall seemed to play forever. Bit by bit we came near. Closer, with our eyes nowhere but on each other’s, gazing so intensely that even a stare would envy. Her face faded out to a darkness that fell upon as I shut my eyes and instantaneously greeted by soft lips as mine brushed by. An exchange, and yet another; endlessly, each and every one seemed thrilling, so exhilarating that time takes a bitter second place. That moment, a moment in time, an event where even time discontinued at a junction, for the meeting lovers’ lips. It has been awhile yet I still remember; I recall even the slightest sensation there was in passion in which I wish I could at least forget…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home