Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Santa go fuck yourself!

Already as it is, my plans to return to Australia got canned as I have still have not receive any word on my pr application and employment is a bit of an issue in light of the current slump. So alright, never mind that, doesn’t matter if even if it does. Singapore’s next on the list.

Interview went well, not the best but good enough for me to actually bargain down my pay, first time he ever came across such a situation according to the director. That was that, contract signed. Ex Singaporean housemate’s girl even hooked up a potential flatmate.

But wait, just a few hours ago, I just got news from the office that my work permit application got rejected.

Seriously, what the fuck?! This has never happened before.

Upset is a real understatement to describe how I feel at the moment.

Merry fucking Christmas indeed. So seriously, what the fuck?!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home