Saturday, November 29, 2008

Disturbed, ever

Seems like shits just happen, no matter how much I try to avoid them. Shits just happen, even more so when you try hard to be correct. I left the live I had many years ago for one single reason and that is nothing more than to do the right thing, simply put, I wanted to be correct. I suppose it is hardest when one tries hard to thread the right path, no wonder they say nice guys finish last, and they aren’t just talking about getting the girls.

I carry a burden with me every single step I take. The burden is nothing more or less than knowing more than I should. I just wish I could care less at times, know less and possible plan less, thus less the expectation hence less the disappointment.

I’m growing wary of life. It may sound like I’m a little too young to be credible enough to say so but hey, I’ve seriously had enough of all the nonsense that comes with it. I’m honestly tired.

All I want is to be able to get a peaceful night’s sleep, a clear mind the next morning and that ever longed feeling of satisfaction knowing I did good by evening.

Is that really too much to ask for?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home