Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Lost & Found

When my dog went missing, I lost more than just a part of my life. When it was finally found, I discover more than what I ever sought to know.

I’m reminded that I am fragile. I seek comfort in turbulent times like these, when nothing is going as planned, where for the last 3 years I knew exactly where I’m headed and which direction I should take.

I crave for certainty and this life has very little of it. I need something to hold on to, God is one while there rest is to be revealed in time I suppose.

Right now, I desperately need to find myself.

1 Comments:

Blogger niteangel said...

good to know u found ur doggy.. i would be devastated if mine went missing *choii*

so wat kind of dog is he/she/it? where did u find.. him/her/it?

1:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home