Sunday, January 21, 2007

this life

Perhaps I’ve been away for too long to remember how it felt like to be living. Yesterday night was so close to what and how things should be, even though they weren’t the tiniest bit mine and should never be, least not from that night. Never mind that, after years of absence, it was close enough to rouse the person I was.

I felt alive for that very brief moment.

And so, here I am left in limbo, half soaked in reminiscing and the other in reality in which I would drown all that out for sanity sake.

I really miss that very person.

2 Comments:

Blogger niteangel said...

hello hello..

how cryptic.. and vague.. with all the 'her' and 'she' and 'this person' and 'that person' :P

just curious, wat was it that made u feel so alive?

hehe.. take care.
melissa.

10:56 PM  
Blogger The Unknown said...

:) a tale too vague to be of telling.

It's not that complicated you know, just got to stand back and see the whole, like life itself.

3:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home