Thursday, January 11, 2007

Richard Cory, again.

Day by day my optimism towards life wanes and fades a little bit more. Every single breath I take, a little bit more is taken away from me. I don’t even know who I am anymore. I keep telling myself it’ll soon get better.

Day by day I feel more and more detached from the real world. I die a little bit every time I achieve a milestone. Many envy what I had, have and could do; but nothing fills the big empty. My life is just a distant memory.

When will it all end, I question. How it will doesn’t really matter all that much anymore.

I realize that perhaps I’ve written one too many rants in recent times. It just that I am growing ever more tired these days.

Has life truly deserted me?

(Just bloody great! Blogger disappeared as I was about to post this!) (meant to be posted yesterday at about the same time)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home