Thursday, January 18, 2007

blanks

The morning started with a blank, rush hour on the MRT and all I could do is to find a spot to stand and close my eyes like everyone else, partially sleepy but more likely to avoid gazing at other in the same shoes. Well, blank mornings have tended not to have anything worthy to be gazed upon.

First out from the train, up the escalators and out of the station, I headed straight to the food centre where I would get a takeaway coffee by ritual.

And that’s when I overlooked the lady’s shoulder in front of me into her mobile, which says “message sent to ‘her’ ”…

The rest of the day wasn’t all that blank anymore, it turned rather morose.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

who the hell is 'her'?!
don't tell me it's such a small world, if i'm thinking what you're thinking ...

5:16 PM  
Blogger The Unknown said...

'Her' is 'she' whom I keep refering to in this blog and if i'm thinking what you think i'm thinking, then no, it wasn't 'her' with the phone and i refrained from asking the lady with the phone if 'her' was the 'her' i was refering to. Do note that 'her' or rather 'she' doesn't have that common of a name. So, is what i think that you think i was thinking?

1:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

of course i'm thinking what you're thinking. i never thought tha the lady with the phone was 'her'.

*feeling clever*

ehehehee~

1:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home