Thursday, January 04, 2007

two thousand seven

Resolutions, what about?

“And I've never met anyone quite like you before
Oh, up, down, turn around; please don't let me hit the ground
Tonight I think I walk alone, to find my soul desire to go home” – Moby

When new year’s eve started off with a bunch of fools, one could expect it to get worse and it will. P.T. Barnum wasn’t kidding when he said that a moron is born every minute; he was only being modest.

I had heaps of time to think while I waited for the first train. River Quay brought back too much of distant memories.

I pondered about my life, I pondered bout her and I question everything else.

Maybe one day I’ll be set free again, till then I’ll just wait.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Like what you said 'All good things come to those who wait' and thus, may good things come upon you too :)

12:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home