Saturday, February 18, 2006

Tram spotting

Life is what you make out of it not what it makes out of you - my very own mantra many years ago, which I find so hard to embrace today.

Choose life. What is life? Have I been in the running for too long to let it all slipped by? It sure feels so. So life becomes foreign as ever.

Chosen isolation. This happens to be method of choice to live for the past 3 years where minimal contact with the outside world is encouraged. First 6 months of isolation was unfelt as I had her, somehow or rather it made living easy. Next 2 and a half years, insolation was spent figuring out life it self or rather how to choose life.

Blatant ignorance. For 2 half years I’ve ignored life as a whole as I dwell in my thoughts.

Choose life? How am I to do so? I really do wonder. Where do I begin and what pieces are left? There are so little that I could pick up and most of them just crumble the moment I lay a finger on them. Time waits for none and true enough, everything’s all so different and there is very little I could relate to.

Even though I’ve finally decided to choose life, the question is how will life choose me?

Uber depressing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home