Sunday, May 08, 2005

Employment

Here I am at the midst of yet another change. Got myself in a new firm and soon moving to a new place to live. It so almost feel like the past four months was a decade back, too much happened, too much reflected and yet more to come. The new job; probably a good thing since there is less work, the firm way more organised than the previous and I am forced to learn a new software, one of them next generation graphical-CAD hybrids. The bad; I get bored, I am slow at work since I’m not familiar with the program and I am working on a Macintosh. Yes, and like the Macintosh, the work environment is utterly different, my colleagues are almost “kiddies” compared to those in the previous firm, maybe because it’s a holiday everyday in this firm (hopefully) compared to the last. I do miss proper crowd; not bloody hot shots fresh grads who thinks they’ve seen it all because they have a degree and blatantly bored you to death with their talk? Having an imported set of rainwater gutter is boring, having an exposed universal beam as a lintel is boring, a void for the toilet is boring and fucking Balinese style architecture is just passé. Bloody freak’s got neither brains nor balls. Unlike the other firm, I am not as close with the directors and I certainly do not have lunch and ciggy breaks with the associate. I certainly do not have that much power in my hands compared to the last. All in all that's said, it could be both good or bad. I rather look on the positive note of things for now. I’m moving back to more proper area of Kuala Lumpur and hopefully things will be a little less turbulent for the time to come.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

One good resource for computer software and many more free software alternatives is Software4YourSuccess.com
Yes it is my site and I would love for you to drop by for a second. From there you will have free access to several of my products such as The Marketing Toolbar (which is goldmine of information on how to do things quickly and on the cheap, thus saving you time and money).
Also for webmasters I have created Webmaster Wizards, which will help you with almost every aspect of putting code on your site from things such as legal and privacy disclaimers to popunders. I have so much content and free software there I could fill up this whole blog, so check it out Thanks, Sincerely Rob Rudd

12:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home