Sunday, April 10, 2005

"Grow. Now."

I’m too tired but I am not willing to sleep. Too much happened in the course of the month, too many chapters rewritten, too little time to reflect. There is just too little reassurance for the thin patience of mine.

Beyond words pure thoughts are awkwardly awry. My decisions made long before I knew that they were a matter of choice. Chances are, many will never be made known to me.

Leaving Melbourne was one that was made the moment I stepped foot on Australian soil. I could never see beyond the person I was made to be. Nevertheless I had a glimpse of it just before leaving. It’s the concoction of everything to come and things that are to be left behind that made see. I see a time of passing, no turning back, way too late. I’ve made the choice way before I was made aware.

Of late, some things became more apparent. Things I’ve pondered upon for so long, some made known, some thrown and new ones are sown. In the months that I am back from all things foreign, they don’t seem too distanced after all. I grew with them, I grew into them.

I live in denial, in search of a constant velocity where life could at least be almost a standstill. In denial I saw life. Acceptance of change is a change for me. Then again, what’s new?

Postcards from Melbourne, they tell more than the pictures they hold. There again, you ask me why?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home