Thursday, June 04, 2009

getting lost to find myself?

To be completely honest I am feeling rather unsure at the present moment. Going back to Australia is certainly what I wanted but to embark on a 3 year Master degree is still a rather big step for me to take. I could imagine that many would kill for the chance to return to uni but for me it means having to start all over again and I couldn’t help but to feel a little left out in my career. By the time I’m done with the degree, I’ll be 5 years behind my peers. It probably won’t bother me as much then as it is right now because I know that I can only do so much at the present. I can’t help but to feel tormented as it seems that for every step forward I take, I will inevitably have to take almost a full step back. The past 1 half years have been such a mess. I pray real hard things will be a little bit clearer once I get back to Melbourne.

2 Comments:

Blogger niteangel said...

hello :) congrats on the Masters thing. question, why is being 5 years behind ur peers a bad thing? is it something to do with the architecture career?

4:03 AM  
Blogger The Unknown said...

Thanks. Well, to answer your question, lets just say I never liked being left being :) and I really am anal when it comes to scheduling stuff. anyhow, things will work themselves out when the time is right. One thing at a time eh?

7:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home