Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Boiling

she says:
dats so dumb design
she says:
seriously
I says:
don't balme them
I says:
i think it's because the building uses solar hot water
I says:
..part of rescode
I says:
green shits
I says:
i didn't see any rainwater tanks
she says:
oH
I says:
so if there's solar hot water, they probably undersized the heater
she says:
they should always hav back up tho
I says:
today we only had like 2-3 hours of sunlight
I says:
so probably that's y
I says:
that's what u get with imposed enviromental shits
I says:
plain shits
I says:
screw the engineers
I says:
i get really pissy when it's cold and i am DENIED a hot bath
I says:
it's one of those things
I says:
i'm gonna go bury my head in my pillows and sleep my sorrow away
I says:
life is too fucking cruel

2 Comments:

Blogger niteangel said...

poor u

hot hot showers in winter r n absolute must-have :)

12:35 PM  
Blogger The Unknown said...

A definately must have, that and a nice warm cafe latte. Italian hot choc comes in a close second!

12:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home