Friday, June 23, 2006

Mental suicide

I just turned down an unexpected job offer in Melbourne because I am here in Malaysia, in my hometown for the semester break. I feel lost because this isn't home; Kuala Lumpur is. I am stuck because I could not arrange any accomodations. I wake up feeling foul because I am in self denial over her. I came to realise that I couldn't help but block out thoughts of her; my unwillingness to deal with the issue. The immediate consequence is my temperamental moods from depressive cycles and a slanted view of reality.

The walls are caving in.

Borderline insanity.

I really wonder how much worse can this get.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mei said...

It may get to the point that you can't tolerate...
but then when total darkness strikes, that's when you'll see the stars.
and then you'll realise, that when you're rock bottom, the only way to go, is up! :D

so hang in there, and keep your chin up!

10:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home