Saturday, March 18, 2006

Hate note!!

Life for me is so fucked up at times that I feel like I'm in this prison, where I can watch but never touch, where I can see but never feel. I hate my life! I hate how time and every bit that came with it made me the person I am today, perpetually lost. I hate the fact that I can't get over her because there's none to fill the gap she left. I hate the fact that I am now always caution of my doings because I can't afford to mess up again. I despise the fact that I have to constantly manage my life so my down periods are kept to a minimum. I hate how I'm now ever so temperamental. I hate the fact that I find it impossible to forgive myself and continue to live in bitterness. I hate the fact that... I could already see the end.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home