Monday, July 18, 2005

Imagine

I feel constrained. What happened to those wings I had? I fell restrained, entangled in the web of everyday norm. Someone whisk me away to a better time where vanilla skies were never too far to taste. Somebody come grab my hand and gently lead me away to the every soothing evening breeze. Let the sunlight filter through autumn leaves and make play on you face. I will caress your hair, put them behind your ears, I will have my palm on the small of your back and walk you through the park. We’ll mind the puddles and find a bench. We shall sit and lick each other’s gelatos and watch the world go by.

I could write on but what’s the point? There’s none of those now, not anymore. Tomorrow will only be like any other most likely.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home