Saturday, May 14, 2005

Out of the

Alone. Life clampped down on me. Switching places too many times I lost touch each and every time I leave. The only place I feel I belong to, is in the mist of transition, in the car along the highway, the train while it snakes through the rurals or of more recent years, on the plane, flying between continents. To belong o a place is hard. Each have their society and what not and it becomes harder as I get older. Too long a time has pass. I'm no longer comfortable with changes, I like things to be they way I come across them. By the looks of it, it's very likely I'll end up as an almost eccentric person. Loner they call them. I've often heard those saying that it doesn't have to be as such. Society is messed up. Cultures are for the dogs. Civilisation never did existed. I'll be a workaholic coming back home to my 90's still made in England stereo. Things are now made in China, and things from the far east can't be good. I'm conservative in that sense. Call me a freaking dog, but I rather say the colonialisation brought more good than people would admit to.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home