Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Week 4 anxiety

I am very stressed up. I know I shouldn’t be but I am and right now I’m at the rhythmatic relaxed point which will soon revert to being really stressed up again. I am tired as I believe I’ve worn myself thin by the amount of work I am putting into my design.

I have a deadline to meet soon. I have a project which is built upon complexity (big mistake!) which I’ve conjured up as a reaction from the criticism by the tutor on the simplicity of my first scheme.

It’s rhizomatic (vs tree like) and has no linear logic or predictable process outcome; ultimately a sort of gamble which I am worried that it’ll end up fucked.

I’m stressed up because this (architecture) is amongst the few valuable things left which I have in life. I can’t but give it my best.

The best is often built on pain, passion and patience.

I am stressed up that those will in the end break me.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

someone once told me that great battles are more rewarding than convenient ones. you'll get by.

1:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home