Wednesday, September 12, 2007

How lost? - richard cory part 2

The question just drives me bloody nuts because I can have everything and still have nothing. I don’t write much nowadays because I’m bored of repeating the same ol shits over and over again.

It’s almost like I live a double life, the high-flying driven chap that has got everything and everything worked out and the little chap within me, bounded by the walls of my very own conscious, dying bit by bit.

At times like this I have no idea how to carry on living. As paradoxical as it is I have to be the high-flying driven chap because I hope all that I’m doing now will lead to the end of all this and yet the discrepancy between both is absolutely killing me.

I have no fucking idea who I am anymore. All points of reference erased, all bets are off.

1 Comments:

Blogger Miss Jes said...

Totally can relate.

12:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home